DATA ANALYTICS FOR SENIOR EXECUTIVES
to be advised
$900/pax / day
(corporate class fee to be advised)
WHY ENROLL IN DATA ANALYTICS FOR SENIOR EXECUTIVES PROGRAM?
Some common questions that you may have about data analytics:
- Is it applicable for my set of problems?
- Can these data science outcomes be trusted?
- Are these recommendations accurate?
- How much should I invest in them?
- Is my organization ready to operate sustainably with data and analytics?
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Match decision making needs and types of analytics output.
- Apply different analytics techniques.
- Discern the quality of data, analytics process and output.
- Invest and usher their organization to a greater maturity level in use of data and analytics.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS PROGRAM?
This course is designed for all employees who actively work on any aspect of strategic management, financial, planning, business process, customer assessment and related improvement activities. It is assumed participants come from a variety of backgrounds and disciplines.
Module 1 | Data Science & Decision Making
Module 2 | Reliability of Data Science Outcomes
Module 3 | Create a Well-oiled Data Driven Organisation
MS CATHERINE KHAW
National University of Singapore – Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.), Marketing/Marketing Management, General
City University of Hong Kong – Master of Arts (M.A.), Quantitative Methods for Business
Are you interested in big data and analytics programs?
Early registration encouraged. Seats fill up quickly!